Saturday, June 11, 2011

Product Review: Origins Modern Friction

Modern Friction is a dermabrasion product put out by Origins.
$18.50 for small tube and $37.50 for the large.
Really great product. After using this my skin is baby soft and smooth. Hasn't irritated my skin once after use. Unlike some of the other exfoliators I've used, Modern Friction doesn't feel like I'm scratching my skin with tiny salt granules. It's very thick and the product recommends use with no water so it forces you to really scrub your skin. If you use this and you feel like it's not spreading you can add just a touch of water and it'll totally be easier to spread.
!!Exfoliator Tip!!
When you use exfoliators, make sure you use it at night because that is when your skin is rejuvinating. Taking off the layer of dead skin helps that rejuvination along. Make sure you follow exfoliation with your regular lotion!

No comments:

Post a Comment