Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Product Rave: Origins Plantscription

Plantscription is an anti-aging product by Origins. ($55)
Awesome! I started off using this because they were giving samples out and honestly, it was the best thing to ever happen to my skin! It goes on smooth and leaves kind of a satin-y finish on your skin. I realize this product is an anti-aging product but I use it because it just makes my skin BETTER. I've used this over the course of about a month now (counting the times I used the samples) and my skin is looking more even, I have less breakouts and my skin is so smooth. It is a little pricey for 1fl. oz BUT! Compared to the other name brand (cough Olay cough) anti-aging products, the results are well worth the price. Ask for a sample at a Origins store and give it a shot. I LOVE this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment