Monday, June 6, 2011

My (Current) Holy Grail Products Part I

To start things off right, I should first let all of you know what I consider to be my 'holy grail' products. Holy grail products = The products I love, the products that will utterly crushed me if they were ever to discontinue them, the products that I will shell out the big bucks for (bigs bucks being relative). Keep in mind that I did but 'current' in parentheses because new products are coming out everyday and I may stray...

#1: Lancome Definicils Mascara
Yes, I know that this mascara gets A LOT of hype...and rightfully so. This mascara lengthens my eyelashes with no comparison to other mascaras. I know there are some (very foolish) who compare this mascara to Maybelline Great Lash. No, no...I have tried Great Lash and it does not compare.
*update: credit to my sister for introducing me to this product*

#2: Neutrogena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration • Night
I have re-bought this lotion so many times that I have lost track. My skin is combination which, let's be real, is just a nice way of saying skin that's temperamental and difficult to manage. This lotion is great. Although it looks like a very thick lotion, it is a very light lotion. It goes on smoothly and leaves the skin so soft. Breakouts are always a concern when using a semi-thick lotion but I have had no problems.

#3: Bed Head Headrush
A must-have for my hair before straightening. A hairdresser introduced me to this product several years ago and I still haven't stopped buying it. The spray is a light mist that adds shine and moisture so that my hair won't get dull and dry after time under a hot iron. The only thing about this product is that the fine mist gets EVERYWHERE so open some  doors and turn on fans so you don't end up inhaling the stuff!

I'll leave it here for today. I wouldn't want to overwhelm you guys with words or share too many of my secrets at one go ;)
Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment